help with scheduled tasks please

medesan

Hello, I have a program that is broadcast every weekday at 10:30. I want to define scheduled tasks by placing an in and out jingle at the beginning and end of the program record. Can you help me

should be fairly easy. get the duration of the "in" jingle (in windows you can show the "duration" or "length" column), then set a task to play that jingle at 10.30 minus the duration. Example, if the jingle is 15 seconds long, set the task to play that jingle at 10.29.45, then your program starts at 10.30 immediately after your "in" jingle. The "out" jingle is even easier, just set it to run anytime during the program then uncheck the "run scheduled task without waiting: and check the "if there are tracks, enqueue", the "out" jingle will just wait until the program has ended then play out.

should be fairly easy. get the duration of the "in" jingle (in windows you can show the "duration" or "length" column), then set a task to play that jingle at 10.30 minus the duration. Example, if the jingle is 15 seconds long, set the task to play that jingle at 10.29.45, then your program starts at 10.30 immediately after your "in" jingle. The "out" jingle is even easier, just set it to run anytime during the program then uncheck the "run scheduled task without waiting: and check the "if there are tracks, enqueue", the "out" jingle will just wait until the program has ended then play out.

Thank you for the answer but I used a different method. :) I saved the input jingle + the program + the output jingle as a playlist. then I added it to the scheduled tasks to run at 10.30. this method is easier. I will be glad if you write different methods

Thank you for the answer but I used a different method. :) I saved the input jingle + the program + the output jingle as a playlist. then I added it to the scheduled tasks to run at 10.30. this method is easier. I will be glad if you write different methods
yes, that would work just as well, i used my method as i wished to have the program in the middle as a random file from the contents of a folder

The simplest way is to use "Multiple actions" in the events, this way it's not necessary to create a playlist or multiple events.

Back