Hi Radio Boss

Hit 94

Dear Sir we are very proud to use the Radio Boss radio software at our radio station Hit 94 FM Aruba.
Please dont forget to include our radio station Hit 94 FM Aruba that is using The Radio Boss Software.

Only one observations in the scheduler can you put an extra,P.E. if you need to use another file in the spot list you can open a the file and select the new spot
in the scheduler. Now you have to erase the spot and and schedule once more. If you have intruduce a sistem that we can only open a file and just select new file for the same daily spot withour erasing and start again.
Thanks in advance.
Hit 94 FM
Also I want to ask how can we schedule voice track in the play list for example every 3 or 4 songs..
thanks..

f you have intruduce a sistem that we can only open a file and just select new file for the same daily spot withour erasing and start again.
I'm not sure why something needs to be erased. You can make the event start a playlist, and then modify only the playlist if you need to change something in it.

Also I want to ask how can we schedule voice track in the play list for example every 3 or 4 songs..
One of the ways is to use the Auto Intro feature: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/auto-intro.htm

Back