How does Track Repeat Protection Work?

bookbuster

I take it, it does not forbid repeating the track by filepath, but possibly by playlist number?  For me it would be best if I could stop a track from repeating the same filepath, so if the playlist gets changed a lot, the track would still not repeat.

I have three folders of music, Heavy Rotation, Normal, and Oldies.  I want Folder 1 (Heavy Rotation) to play more often than folder 2 and more often still than folder 3.  So it would be great if I could have different repeat options for different folders.  A good thing to think about for future editions.

I recently purchased RadioBoss, and it is a great product!  I love the scheduler!  Can't wait to keep learning more about it.

What I did was Put Everything from Folder 1 into the Playlist 3 times.  Everything in Folder 2 two times.  Folder 3, one time.

This made the "shuffle" 3x more likely to play more favorable songs.

Anyway it is a really nice and simple system and it works really great with your player.  ;D

I feel like if you add the repeat customization like I described - it is a radio in a box any can set up overnite.  Then you can run the scheduler over the top of that.  THis is not a critique just a brainstorm.

Enjoying Radioss a lot.  I already feel like I got all my money's worth and I am just a beginner, looking forward to be a longtime !  :D

Thanks for the idea and for the good words about RadioBOSS!

The thing you asked for will be implemented in one of the next updates (the Track List feature will be vastly extended). Currently it's planned for RB 5.1.

Back