How to quicly know my Tracks have no mix point set ?

You could easily implement this function... it's just a line of code... for example when value in end is the same as mix point, there is 99% chances that mix point is not set... just my opinion... :)
Thanks for ur answer anyway !

You could easily implement this function... it's just a line of code... for example when value in end is the same as mix point, there is 99% chances that mix point is not set... just my opinion... :)
There's no such thing as single line of code in commercial software development. Every change means testing, error checking, validation, update documentation etc :) So this must really make sense. Why do you need to know if a mix point is set by the way?

There's no such thing as single line of code in commercial software development. Every change means testing, error checking, validation, update documentation etc :) So this must really make sense. Why do you need to know if a mix point is set by the way?
Well, because i made the mistake to import a bunch of files (with no mix point sets) in my database, and now i have to find theses files in a collection of more than 2000 files !!! And the only solution to find them again is to do it one by one... as all my mix points were done manually for each file... that's a huge work now... just for a bunch of files... and i wondered if there was a trick to simplify that search... that's it ! LOL

Back