how to select the start time of a track

scundida

Hello, i need to start a track at 45sec of the same.

I have create a new tipe of file and for this file i have set the crossfade "mixpoint" at 45 sec. but the track don't start at this point.. why?

there is a solution for this problem?
p.s. i can set the start point/endpoint because the track was downloaded every day, and this information was deleted everytime..

thanks!

Currently it's not possible to set start/end points for a track automatically, it's done only using the Track Tool. I'm sorry.

djsoft said:
Currently it's not possible to set start/end points for a track automatically, it's done only using the Track Tool. I'm sorry.
It can be done with Bed as Voice Track (for category of files you need) which has 45seconds silence, but after that will be your content. That's if I right understood the request...

i try to explain...

i download a program from ftp with the command:

download http://www.example.com/voicetrackexample.mp3 c:/program/desktop/voicetrackexample.mp3

i want set the input crossfade at time of 00.45 of the track (because the track have a musical intro and i want to cut this) and output cross fade at the end of the track.
I manually modify with "track tool" the start point of the track, but  a new download (scheduled everyday) reset this properties of the track.

how i can solve?

scundida said:
i try to explain...

i download a program from ftp with the command:

download http://www.example.com/voicetrackexample.mp3 c:/program/desktop/voicetrackexample.mp3

i want set the input crossfade at time of 00.45 of the track (because the track have a musical intro and i want to cut this) and output cross fade at the end of the track.
I manually modify with "track tool" the start point of the track, but  a new download (scheduled everyday) reset this properties of the track.

how i can solve?
Rename the file and work with renamed file.

scundida said:
The new download will rewrite the old file and reset all the settings you've made (erase Start/End points, etc). There's no way to set those points automatically for a newly downloaded file...

Back