How to use ad scheduler to make announcements after a song

DJ Denise

Hi Dimitri

is there any way to use the ad scheduler to make announcements into the play list that are dependent on the last song  for example is it possible for it to  check the artists and play a suitable recorded artists named  who performed track that can be tied to the timer so that it can make random announcements please. I understand the ad announcer is huge but have not managed to work this out it looks like you can create a block start to a song and then do something with that to play a recorded wave  ?

Does this execute every time it is played . So if you have a new track you can add a sweeper to it ?

Thanks Denise

The ads scheduler is designed to run ads, not song announcements, so it won't be possible to actieve what you need with the ads scheduler.

Perhaph the Auto Intro feature is what you need: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/auto-intro.htm

Ok Dimitri I found a bug if you put 200 seconds and its after the end of the song  the mp3 announcement is cut of as the announcement  transits to new song such as britney toxic and the next katy kissed a girl  then the announcement stops when the next song katy starts I hope this helps perhaps you could add variable %seconds at same time X

DJ Denise said:
Is there an exit to song one to please this is great I hope there is too.
Currently it can't be configured to run at song end, I'm sorry.

DJ Denise said:
Ok Dimitri I found a bug if you put 200 seconds and its after the end of the song  the mp3 announcement is cut of as the announcement
This should be fixed in the upcoming RadioBOSS 6.0 update.

Excellent Dmtri does that include both items being fixed in six the use of variable %seconds and the crossover of the next song please as i did not understand X

[REQUEST] Dmtri I am not sure if this would be possible in the Auto Intro but would it be possible and time and tempo or %BMP condition that would ensure the music was quieter and not such loud volume  after a set time to do announcement so it didn't crash until it found a quiet spot. It would be fabulous if it was possible X

DJ Denise said:
Excellent Dmtri does that include both items being fixed in six the use of variable %seconds and the crossover of the next song please as i did not understand X
Auto Intro does not support the %seconds variable.

DJ Denise said:
Dmtri I am not sure if this would be possible in the Auto Intro but would it be possible and time and tempo or %BMP condition that would ensure the music was quieter and not such loud volume  after a set time to do announcement so it didn't crash until it found a quiet spot. It would be fabulous if it was possible X
Auto Intro plays together with the music track, and it will automatically lower down the music track volume according to the voice track fading settings: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/fading.htm

Back