How to use Radioboss with Zoom, Skype or similar software?

drein

hi, I'm a user who currently uses Radioboss cloud and I'm considering using Radioboss Advanced.
I would like to understand one thing, with this program can I use Zoom or Skype in the following way? I would like the zooom conference to go on the radio, and at the same time I would like the conference participants listen to what is happening on the radio, so for example if I play a jingle or if I put some Beds, with the base underneath. I saw that there are virtual cables, but I also noticed that here the Lines are managed as files, so I don't know if it's possible to play linein conferences and background music at the same time. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't have a hardware mixer, just an additional microphone that doubles as a sound card. Thanks.

You can use virtual sound cards to route sound from Zoom into RadioBOSS. RadioBOSS supports AUX players, so you can have multiple sounds playing at the same time, e.g. play conference (line input) in the main playlist, and use AUX player (or cart wall) to play background music.

Dmitry,
Thank you very much, you have been very kind.
The procedure for virtual sound cards is perfectly clear to me.
However, I have some problems with the aux players. That is, are you telling me that I can have multiple sounds playing at the same time? And I could for example make jingles play on aux1, music on aux2, just to give an example? I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between linein and auxs. Sorry... It's not clear to me what the auxes are for.

Back