Http:/1.0 500 Internal Server error

Melvinnunez

For some reason my encoder is giving me Http:/1.0 500 Internal Server error on the connected listeners tab but my station is sending the stream.

i have contacted the service provider and they telling me everything on their end is fine.

like i said my station is working fine its just annoying seeing thar error and not being able to see how many people are connected via RB.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 340
Melvinnunez said:
For some reason my encoder is giving me Http:/1.0 500 Internal Server error on the connected listeners tab but my station is sending the stream.
This error means it can't get the number of listeners; code 500 means "Internal server error", that is, the server is unabloe to process the request. It does not affect the streaming, but you will see "0" instead of actual listener numbers. What server type do you use? Did you configure statistic relay? From the error code it seems that the problem is actually on the server.

What server type do you use?

i have it as shoutcast v1 , when trying to setup v2 asks for stream id which i don't have
(contacting host to ask why,thank god i am only testing their service to see if its going to work for me before i buy, but by the way they handle support am not sold yet.)

Did you configure statistic relay?
i did try setting up S.R but still same problem.

Melvinnunez said:
i have it as shoutcast v1 , when trying to setup v2 asks for stream id which i don't have
Shourtcast v1 is severely outdated software and should not be used. If it's actually other server, supporting the v1 protocol, it's another story and in this case you should get the statistic relay parameters from your stream host.

Back