ID3 Tags live setzen

nando175

Hallo Community, ich sende als DJ live Mixe ?ber den Line Input Eingang vom Radioboss (?ber Traktor S5 Mischpult Master Output raus in den Line In vom Laptop und Radioboss) . Das f?hrt aber dazu dass die einzelnen ID3 Tags der Songs nicht gesendet werden. Wie kann ich diese so einfach wie  m?glich live setzen ohne dass ich bei Mixen stark abgelenkt werde. So ein Mix geht um die 2 Stunden und als Tag wird da nur mein Sendername ausgestrahlt. W?re sch?n dass sich die Tags entweder automatisch an den Tracks die ich gerade auflege aktualisieren w?rde oder wenn ich das halt ohne viel Aufwand manuell aktualisiere und sende.
Sorry im Vorfeld wenn ich mich da zu bl?d anstelle, hab aber nix gefunden was mein Problem l?st :)

Hello Community, I send as DJ live mixes over the line input input of the Radioboss (overdriver S5 mixer master output raus in the line in of the laptop and Radioboss). This causes the individual ID3 tags of the songs not to be sent. How can I make this live as easy as possible without causing me to be strongly distracted when mixing. So a mix goes around the 2 hours and as a day there is only my broadcasting aired. Would be nice that the tags either automatically on the tracks I would just update or if I stop the stop without much effort manually update and send.
Sorry in the run-up when I'm there too stupid instead, but have found nothing which solves my problem :)

Sorry, but im German and i can not speak English very well. And to explain such difficult Problems im not good enough in English. And this Product is selled in Germany too, not only in England or USA

Yes, but this is English forum, and we'd like to have all posts in English so that everyone can understand. You can use Google Translate, usually it's good enough :)

As for your question, RadioBOSS does not extract individual track titles from a mix - it will only send the title once, the mix title itself.

Back