IDs

ProgMan

Hi again friends.

This forum has been incredibly useful to me. As an FM radio station, we are mandated to have an official ID at the top of each hour (per FCC). So we programmed those to be schedule events for each hour. They run perfectly. So, here is one nagging thing I have noted. When we have an event and it is 2 hours or 3 hours long, the IDs come in and briefly interrupt the music of that ongoing event. Is there a way to keep these ID events from running during the course of another event?

I suppose events have to run and there might be a number of options to schedule the IDs but do so without them interfering during the course of a show. I hope I made myself clear. Thanks in advance for all your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to keep these ID events from running during the course of another event?
You can use the "Overlay playback" option, this will make it play in a separate player, without interrupting the main playlist (main playlist can be silenced or paused while the event is played, and when it finished, the 3-hour track will continue playing).

Back