Inserção comando SAYTIME no ADS Scheduler

Rafa_Hahn

Gostaria que incluísse o comando hora junto ao ADS. Pois tenho empresas que patrocinam a hora certa e usando a função prioridades iria dar certo...
Outra sugestão, no ADS poder renomear os áudios nos anúncios, e não usar o nome do arquivo .mp3, até para facilitar ainda mais a programação.

I would like you to include the hour command in the ADS. I have companies that sponsor the hour and using the priority function will work.
Another suggestion, in ADS, option to rename the audios in the ads, and not to use the name of the .mp3 file, to facilitate the programming.

I would like you to include the hour command in the ADS. I have companies that sponsor the hour and using the priority function will work.
Can you please specify what this command should do?

Another suggestion, in ADS, option to rename the audios in the ads, and not to use the name of the .mp3 file, to facilitate the programming.
Yes, this is something we plan on adding in one of the next versions, when we'll do a major rework of the Ads module.

The hour command would be for the right hour advertisers.

example:

priority 6:
file 1: DjSoft informs the hour

priority 7:
_> SayTime command

priority 8:
File 2: Djsoft is a software company, call or access the website.

You should not run time announcements from the Ads Scheduler. Please use the regular scheduler events for it.

Back