instant jingle problem

Kroakster

Hi all,
I think there is a small problem with the instant jingles, (you know the ones you assign to top bar)
when you play one during broadcasting the next track plays at a reduced volume the goes back to normal volume for following tracks, i thought at first this was just a lower volumization of the playing track so i checked with other tracks that are quite loud and same thing happens after playing jingle, volume reduces again.  :'(

Kroakster said:
Hi all,
I think there is a small problem with the instant jingles, (you know the ones you assign to top bar)
when you play one during broadcasting the next track plays at a reduced volume the goes back to normal volume for following tracks, i thought at first this was just a lower volumization of the playing track so i checked with other tracks that are quite loud and same thing happens after playing jingle, volume reduces again.  :'(
Just tried it and was unable to reproduce it here... Please confirm that you're using the latest version (5.3.0.3).

Kroakster said:
Yes, I am using the latest version.
Have never had this problem before
Did it happen only once, or you can reproduce it? If so, can you please send a screesnhot of the RadioBOSS main window?

We can't reproduce this bug here. Can you please provide a step by step instruction on how to reproduce it?

Back