Issues with Voice Tracking.

vmoyneur

Hi guys, pretty new to this player. I used OTS for 20 years and was told it was "old School" lol.  Learning by trial and error and running into some issues.
When I record a VT and edit it and place it above the song it is to run over. I set up mix points on previous song and set up segue editor. Now when I go to play back the mix point disappears on the previous track. So the song ends then it plays VT and halfway thru VT the next song starts up..

One other question. I noticed that I can't move the VT independent of the 2 music tracks. Is there a way to fix this?

Ok, one more question. I need a Limiter plug in badly! Any suggestions?
Thanks, Vic

vmoyneur said:
Hi guys, pretty new to this player. I used OTS for 20 years and was told it was "old School" lol.  Learning by trial and error and running into some issues.
When I record a VT and edit it and place it above the song it is to run over. I set up mix points on previous song and set up segue editor. Now when I go to play back the mix point disappears on the previous track. So the song ends then it plays VT and halfway thru VT the next song starts up..
The mixing point for voice tracks is calculated automatically based on intro/outro settings for a track. For more information please see this page: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/voice_tracking.htm

vmoyneur said:
One other question. I noticed that I can't move the VT independent of the 2 music tracks. Is there a way to fix this?
Can you please give more information on the issue? If you're referring to Segue Editor, then it's by design. Tracks should follow each other.

vmoyneur said:
Ok, one more question. I need a Limiter plug in badly! Any suggestions?
RadioBOSS has built-in compressor (FX tab in the main window). You can set its settings to make it work work as a limiter, for example:
Gain: 0dB
Threshold: 0dB
Ratio: 20
Attack: 10ms
Release: 10ms

Back