Jingles not random

dan95

Hi,

I have a question about playing jingles/drops: I have them in one category and set an event:

1692371329451.png

How can I achieve that everytime when a jingle is played, it's a different one than the previous? Can they be played in an order?

Thanks.

You could put all your jingles in one folder and then play a random jingle by event at specified times, using the assistant of the scheduler.

Du könntest deine Jingles alle in einen Ordner legen und dann per Event einen willkürlichen Jingle zu angegebenen Zeiten abspielen lassen, dazu den Assistent nutzen vom Planer
1692436243624.png

Thanks, but then I would have to do that for each jingle individually. It would be easier if I could just say: Everything in the folder should be played, but first time the first file, then the second, then the third, etc. and NOT f.e. first the second file, after that the fourth file and then again the first file (random). Besides I already do that with the event as you described :D
Goal is that same jingles don't repeat that much which can happen when you set it random.

Danke, aber dann müsste ich das ja für jeden Jingle einzeln tun. Einfacher wäre es, wenn ich einfach sagen könnte: Alles im Ordner soll gespielt werden, aber beim ersten Mal die erste Datei, danach die zweite, dann die dritte, etc. und NICHT z.B. erst die erste Datei, danach die vierte und dann wieder die erste (random) Ich mache das ja auch schon per Event, so wie du das beschreibst :D

Thanks, thats what i needed. And when all tracks in order are played, it begins from the start again, right?

Back