Keyboard shortcut with push to talk bugged

Sinner

When push to talk is active and I'm trying to use my keyboard shortcut then music and microphone is crackling/lagging/not broadcasting smoothly.

Please specify what RadioBOSS version do you use, and also does this happen if you click the MIC using the mouse.

this behavior has been around for years
When using push to talk you should not use a shortcut, you should use your mouse button.
The reason is that the key command is constantly renewed in tenths of seconds, which means that your microphone is turned on and off at the same rate.

this behavior has been around for years
When using push to talk you should not use a shortcut, you should use your mouse button.
The reason is that the key command is constantly renewed in tenths of seconds, which means that your microphone is turned on and off at the same rate.
RadioBOSS detects only key down event, and this occurs only once if the key is pressed and held. We'll check this again before releasing the next update.

When push to talk is active and I'm trying to use my keyboard shortcut then music and microphone is crackling/lagging/not broadcasting smoothly.
The behavior is not so heavy as in the past but it is still there, I have just tested it again with shortcut F8 and push to talk
Windows 10, 64bit
RadioBOSS 32bit version 6.2.2.0

Back