Latency problems

Dan your output is to high on CPU usage also. This used to kill my output when it was as high as yours i note you are not using beta version. I might help you as its a faster version go to https://www.thimeo.com/ and the forums to get the most up to date beta.

a432cf514b1c34ad4f1b09c0ce6655db.png

Hi Dmitry,

can you already say when the musicbed-bug is fixed?

@HMMMM: What cpu core settings would you recommend with 4 cores - 4 threads (shared with I/O) on a virtual windows server?

Which cores should be Main1/2nd1 / Main2/2nd2? I think lot of my performance problems have to do with wrong cpu settings.

Last edited:
you don't happen to work with laut.fm?
if so, latencies are the order of the day there

du arbeitest nicht zufällig mit laut.fm?
wenn ja da sind latenzen an der tagesordnung

Well, it doesnt work with the latest version of my RadioBoss. What could I have done wrong?
I think in your case bed actually fades out, but if it's loud itself, you don't hear it - especially if crossfade is short. There's no configuration (except for crossfade settings) that you can change, and crossfade is always applied to music+bed (if bed presents). It's actually mixed into a single audio stream and then this stream faded out - so it's not possible for bed to not be faded out.

Thats strange, I've tried many loudness levels for music bed.

These are the crossfade-settings:

mixpoint 0sec
mixpoint at -21 dB
fade-out 4sec
fade-out at mixpoint: yes

Thx, I've already set it in "Parabola Up". Still bed doesn't fade out - no matter how loud/quiet it is. I could send u a file.

Last edited:
Edit: I've set fade-out now in crossfade, this works. My mistake, sorry. 🤦‍♂️I forgot there is a extra category for news.

Back