libvlc audio out of sync problem

costgior

Hi, i have a problem with every video file, the first 10min of any video audio sync is ok then
i have a 1000ms delay for the rest of the video, any solution anyone?
I'm using 64bit radioboss and 64bit libvlc from radioboss (auto install)
thank you

Hi, i have a problem with every video file, the first 10min of any video audio sync is ok then
i have a 1000ms delay for the rest of the video, any solution anyone?
Can you please send us a download link for one of such video files so we can test it here? You can send it to support@djsoft.net if you don't want to make it public on the forums.

Were you able to find a solution? I have the same thing happening to the point where the audio is about 2-4 seconds ahead near the end of a 30 minute file. It happens on some files, but not others. I do have the video plugins installed.

Were you able to find a solution? I have the same thing happening to the point where the audio is about 2-4 seconds ahead near the end of a 30 minute file. It happens on some files, but not others. I do have the video plugins installed.
Currently not, there were no changes about it, I'm sorry.

yes, we encode it again from the main source file in adobe premiere software and we put the audio in 128bitrate, anything above that was delaying in playback

yes, we encode it again from the main source file in adobe premiere software and we put the audio in 128bitrate, anything above that was delaying in playback
Nice solution, thank you. We'll offer it to other customers who have a similar issue, until we fix it in RadioBOSS.

Back