Line Input error 500 (no description)

A

adambfree

Hello,

I am a new user of this product, and I am trying to set up my machine to run the software. I manage a little radio station, and we have audio coming in from another computer that we are currently streaming off of another computer. This line-input will eventually be wired to an audio cable running from a satellite receiver. I am trying to setup our machine to select the line input and use it in a schedule or playlist, and it keeps popping up with this error. I am using the on board audio audio jacks. I also tried it with an older sound blaster card installed and it still gave me the same error.

16:42:14;error;"Unable to play! Error code = 500 (No description).";

This is crucial for our radio operations, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, while checking the help files, the area that describes the Microphone/Line In shows a picture of the playback settings, not the Microphone/Line In picture. ????

Adam B

Hello!

We resolved this issue. It will be fixed in the next release, but you already could make it work.

Please open file system.ini in the RadioBOSS directory (usually C:\ProgramFiles\RadioBOSS) using text editor, such as Notepad. Ffind a string UseLineIn = False and change it to UseLineIn = True. Then restart RadioBOSS. Now Line Input should work.

Regards,
djsoft

Back