Logs

NestorC

Is it possible to add a column with the playlist name to each record where "Container" is mentioned?
This way, we can identify which playlist the container belongs to

2023-07-13_17h05_19.jpg
. (highlighted in yellow in my example)

After the playlist is loaded, the items loaded from there do no "know" anything about the original playlist. This is true for any items - containers, tracks etc.
How playlist information would be useful by the way?

I need some information: what is the total duration in minutes for each block.
I thought of doing this using the log.

I need some information: what is the total duration in minutes for each block.
I thought of doing this using the log.
You can find it out from the log based on start times - e.g. when container started, and when next track after it started, time in between is container's duration.

Yes, exactly, that's what I was planning to do. However, unfortunately, I still don't know to which block it belongs. That's the problem!
Using the time to determine the block is also not viable because RB is often in "Manual" mode, and it's the operator who executes the block within a live program.
That's why I asked if you could add a column with the block identification to each track within the container.

There are regulations in our country that prohibit broadcasting more than 15 minutes of advertisements per hour, and it is mandatory to provide a sworn declaration supported by the logs to demonstrate compliance.

Furthermore, since RB has a control in Ads Scheduler to ensure that an advertising block doesn't exceed the minutes set in the configuration, it's good to know whether this control has been verified or not.

There are regulations in our country that prohibit broadcasting more than 15 minutes of advertisements per hour, and it is mandatory to provide a sworn declaration supported by the logs to demonstrate compliance.
If your ads have dedicated file type, you can create a report (using Report Generator) that will only include this file type, it will show the durations too. E.g. creating reports for each hour will show you how many ads there were.

Back