Metadata if - then

aprizion

Hello, I would like to see on RadioCaster and/or RB Cloud, the metadata feature if/then to replace the metadata and sent the one I set.

I want to be able to sent at least two custom metadata. So, let's say I set:

If metadata is "start"
Then send: ad1

If: "end"
Then: "finish"

Thanks.

Hello, that's fantastic! Is it possible to have the same over the cloud? At least 2 if/then. Is there any chance to add it too? That's a feature I need for my current and future clients over RB Cloud / RadioCaster. Thank you.

Hello, that's fantastic! Is it possible to have the same over the cloud? At least 2 if/then. Is there any chance to add it too? That's a feature I need for my current and future clients over RB Cloud / RadioCaster. Thank you.
What is the purpose for it in RadioBOSS Cloud - when you retransmit the other stream?

Yes. Over the RadioBoss Cloud relay stream/URL, some clients already sent metadata and always the same text during commercial breaks. So, to avoid every broadcaster send me the text I need over the metadata, I can just use if/then.

The purpose is to avoid broadcaster add specific metadata or rename the current ones just to send me: and I am talking about worldwide radio stations (current and upcoming).

So, for this feature, because I am dealing with ad triggers, it will be necessary at least 2 decks with the feature if/then.

Thanks.

Yes. Over the RadioBoss Cloud relay stream/URL, some clients already sent metadata and always the same text during commercial breaks. So, to avoid every broadcaster send me the text I need over the metadata, I can just use if/then.
Understood, we'll first add it to RadioCaster then some time later to RB Cloud as well.

Back