MetaData Listeners not showing, songs not displaying on the broadcast.

KBRadio_THP

I have been using the software for about a month working out the learning curve.  I have read through the meta data setup and for some reason the listeners don't display for me, and on the host songs are not displayed.  Is this a setup issue or possibly a hosting issue.  Do the shows through Spreaker.com if that info is required
Thanks

I think i found my own answer.  I haven't bought the license yet and I suspect I am running the express version.  For those Options I would likely need the standard version at least.  yes/no?

The demo version should work fine with metadata (it's Advanced edition, not Express). So the problem is somewhere else. AFAIK, Spreaker uses a modified version of Icecast - I suggest you to contact their support if they support metadata updates from streaming software, or metadata should me sent using other means.

Thank you.  I will reach out to them and see what they say.  If they have a solution I will post in this string in case anyone has same issue, etc.

We'll also check it here because other users report problems with Spreaker too.

I found a very quick solution.  Spreaker takes 1 week to even acknowledge emails for support.  Dumped them.  Not very customer friendly

Back