Mic - [WASAPI] Error!

Darkpaw

The mic input is not working. I know the driver itself is fine, because when I open the Sound Properties in Windows, I can see the input meter moving with mic activity. But RadioBoss is refusing to use the input. This had been working fine in the past, and suddenly stopped (though I'm not sure when, as this is being used for an online radio stream, and I haven't used the mic in a while).

What can I check? Rebooting doesn't do anything. There are no driver errors in the Device Manager, and as already noted, the mic input is working fine outside of RadioBoss.

When I try to select the device in the options menu, is where I get the error in the thread title "[WASAPI} Error!" message.
If I basically ignore that and select OK to return out of the options screen, when I click on Mic I get the error:

"Input device error: No input device selected: 23 (wrong device selected, please check settings (23))"

The problem is that it doesn't seem to be recognizing (in the Options / Input menu) that the mic is valid, even though it's working at the OS level perfectly fine.

Re install your sound drivers for your motherboard probably Realtek The new version of Microsoft Widows tries to use its own drivers .

When I try to select the device in the options menu, is where I get the error in the thread title "[WASAPI} Error!" message.
If I basically ignore that and select OK to return out of the options screen, when I click on Mic I get the error:
Press the Change button and try selecting a different device. You can also try switching to DirectSound from WASAPI.

Back