Microphone and playlist stop.

Now I know why this feature doesn't work.
The reason is to block this function when Play next track after MIC is turned off is checked next to the microphone button.
There should be a message about such a conflict, or priorities set differently.

Unfortunately there is a bug in the software. It seemed to me that the program works, but despite the unchecked functions, it remembers the settings. :(

Yes I have it set. Doesn't work!
Do you mean the events still run when you have this option on?

The reason is to block this function when Play next track after MIC is turned off is checked next to the microphone button.
This is a separate option, it's not about the scheduled events, it's about starting the next track after you turn off the MIC.

Yes. player continues to play the songs and the system loads the scheduled commercials and jingles.
This option doesn't prevent playing tracks in the playlist. Scheduled events will be loaded, but playback will not start. However, if playlist was already playing, they will play. This option does not stop playback.

This option doesn't prevent playing tracks in the playlist. Scheduled events will be loaded, but playback will not start. However, if playlist was already playing, they will play. This option does not stop playback.
Ok. How can I stop a playlist?

Do you mean the events still run when you have this option on?
YES. I am using the program version 6.2.4.2 Can you check if this problem occurs. This is cumbersome because ads play, jingles, and everything that is scheduled for a given time. Unless a different schedule must be set.

YES. I am using the program version 6.2.4.2 Can you check if this problem occurs. This is cumbersome because ads play, jingles, and everything that is scheduled for a given time. Unless a different schedule must be set.
Thank you for the details, we'll check if there's bug.

Back