MIXDOWN

djsp1

I have tried most other radio automation software and I have to say RadioBoss includes the most important parts all wrapped up in one package! Not too mention that RadioBoss is easy to use and maneuver.

However, there is one very important tools that is missing.

MIXDOWN!

This feature is essential so when I can run radioboss from my studio, I can voicetrack and mixdown however many hours I need to upload to RadioBoss Cloud and run with confidence.

PLEASE add this feature ASAP!

thanks!

Yes, this was requested couple of times in the past, and this is on our to-do list for the future versions, I'll try to make it happen in RadioBOSS 6.1 or 6.2.

Yes, this was requested couple of times in the past, and this is on our to-do list for the future versions, I'll try to make it happen in RadioBOSS 6.1 or 6.2.
That would be nice. I believe I was among those badgering you about it as far back as 6 or 7 years ago. After asking you many times you finally said your audio engine or something like that doesn't allow for it so it was not possible. It would seem you finally found a way around it. If that's the case I must tell you it will be a game changer for radioboss. Wish you would have done it sooner!

After asking you many times you finally said your audio engine or something like that doesn't allow for it so it was not possible.
Correct. But in version 6.0 we've rewritten the engine and now it's possible. We'll try to add this feature in the upcoming 6.1 release.

I have compared RadioBoss to everything out there. RadioBoss is hands down the BEST!!! You have it all under one roof.

The only things missing are:

1. MIXDOWN - This is a must because everyone is doing podcasts now.
2. Remote VOICE TRACKING - This would make RadioBoss the TOP Radio Automation Software!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you do!

Mixdown will be available in RadioBOSS 6.1. Remote voice tracking is currently assigned for RadioBOSS 6.2.

Back