Modo Manual

Radioboss needs to work in automatic mode and manual mode, and taking the idea of ??jazler, the following should be incorporated: in automatic mode, so that it works as such, but in manual mode, the events would be loaded in the same way, but when loading it ask in a window since it is in manual mode do you want to load event xxxxx? So in that way the events would not be passed and it would be in our hands to decide whether to load or not and at the same time once loaded if the list was on stop continue the list stopped until the operator starts the list. Don't you think?

In manual mode it shows that the event is about to start, but does not start it automatically. In this case you can start it manually using the "Run Now" button.

if that exists indeed it works I already knew it, but imagine searching among a large list of events which is flashing to start, suggestion, it would be good if the events in manual mode are executed if or if and like jazler the system asks, you really want add this event and when you are in manual mode and have an operator, it will tell you: yes or no, Greetings

Could it be that the option "Do not start if playback is stopped" has been removed from the scheduler?
I only find this if it's paused. For manual mode it would be very useful

I think that "play immediately" should be redesigned intermittently, it is true that it is not a widely used option. But it should simulate what a radio operator does live: Do a 3-second fade out for example and then start the new track after that. :)

Alberto Carmona said:
if that exists indeed it works I already knew it, but imagine searching among a large list of events which is flashing to start, suggestion, it would be good if the events in manual mode are executed if or if and like jazler the system asks, you really want add this event and when you are in manual mode and have an operator, it will tell you: yes or no, Greetings
The problem with this is that if the playback is stopped, because the announcer is on the air. Playback begins immediately when advertising is inserted.
A sign appears in Jazler asking the operator if they want to add to the list in manual mode.

Alberto Carmona said:
Asking yes/no seems like a good idea, we'll add it in one of the future updates. You can sort the events by the "run in" column so the events that are going to start will be at the top.

Back