Music TV Playout

yocarim22

Hello, recently and by chance I found your software looking for a playout for my music tv channel. I think your show is very good as it has a radio base and now they have added video. In my particular case I would be very interested in buying the advanced version as long as the development of the video part continues, since currently it only shows the video and many important things are missing, which then I would like to know if they are going to add them In the near future.

1. Animated logo placement (.mov)
  2. Time and temperature on screen. (I know that setting the temperature can be very complicated but at least with the time I am satisfied)
  3. Customizable animated titles for the beginning and end of each video (as necessary, since they should not be shown in advertisements)
  4. Support for more video codecs (avc1 - VP9, H265) all videos with these codecs are black, even if the audio is heard.
  5. Automatic programming according to musical genre and broadcast schedule.

There are not so many requirements, but they are necessary so that you can buy your software that has a really competitive price against any other TV software, which also has not solved the problem of random programming of videos according to the musical genre, already That is very important when using a playout for a music TV channel, that they are not really programmed to be random according to genre and you can only program manually video by video.

Thanks for your time. Let me know if you are going to implement it soon, so I can buy your software and avoid spending my money on others that do not meet my needs.

Currently we do not plan on making any significant improvements regarding the video part. You can check again after couple of years to see if some improvements are made. I'm sorry.

Currently we do not plan on making any significant improvements regarding the video part. You can check again after couple of years to see if some improvements are made. I'm sorry.
Ok, thanks for the reply. I would like to ask if they can at least add an NDI video output at some point.

Currently our focus is on audio, so I can't promise any video features at this moment.

Back