Mysql rádio Boss 6

Eliabe Anger

I can't connect to the mysql database on radio boss 6
I put the data it asks to restart but when I restart it goes back to sqlite how can I solve?

Please press the Test button when you configuring the database details to check if they are correct. It won't connect if the details are wrong or when the connection is blocked by a firewall or antivirus.

Pressione o botão Testar ao configurar os detalhes do banco de dados para verificar se estão corretos. Ele não se conectará se os detalhes estiverem errados ou quando a conexão for bloqueada por um firewall ou antivírus.
O banco esta funcionando corretamente eu consigo acessar e ja esta liberado pelo firewal mas no radio boss coloco os dados testo ele conecta e pede para reiniciar o radio boss quando reiniciar volta para slqlite.

Desculpe, eu uso o tradutor para escrever no fórum.

Escreva em inglês porque é o idioma usado neste fórum.
The bank is working correctly I can access and is already released by firewal but on the radio boss I put the data testo it connects and asks to restart the radio boss when restarting back to slqlite.

The bank is working correctly I can access and is already released by firewal but on the radio boss I put the data testo it connects and asks to restart the radio boss when restarting back to slqlite.
How do you see that it uses SQLite and does not use MySQL?

Back