new features and bugs old

I think that will be possible to add under Playlist/Extras submenu. Probably will be in RB 4.9.

djsoft said:
Thanks. However a bug with jingle playback still wasn't confirmed. It will be tested again soon. I'll let you know if more information is required on this.
Hello, I wanted to comment on this:
I solved by inserting a few seconds of silence adobe audition each file.
After that everything worked fine :)

This bug will be checked again in RB 4.9, but its current state is "not confirmed"... Maybe it's something specific to your system.

Well, actually the problem only occurs on my pc air:
I tried the same files on my laptop and it worked fine.
What is strange is that the problem is not because of the sound card, use three different sound cards and everything was the same.
But when reproduced from the main sound card, everything works fine.
It's really strange. :eek:

OK. As it seems to happen only on one of your machines, and no other users reported anything like this, I think we can close this bug for now...

djsoft said:
I think that will be possible to add under Playlist/Extras submenu. Probably will be in RB 4.9.
Hi, this is implemented in this beta or postponement?

Here attached a video of a small bug in RB:
A number is selected from a list constantly to restart the program. (the above report but can not find the link of the post)
This error only happened to me 2 or 3 times using radioboss unfortunately I did not realize I did that is generated, anyway is not critical. :)

Attachments

• bug(0).swf
    3.9 MB · Views: 614
nelson c
I'm not sure what's wrong on this video? Tracks are dragged in the playlist and everything looks fine to me.
Also please check this issue on the latest RB 4.9.

the problem is when I drag the track, the problem is that there is always selected track (I was not pressing the control).
As much as you try to remove the selection with the control key, you can not.

Does it happen in RB 4.9? As I said in another topic, it could be some other software which can cause all this strange behavior.

Back