New in 4.7.7.1 ?

P

pety

I was very busy this two weeks.
What is new in 4.7.7.1 ?
Thanks!

A rare bug fixed when RB disconnected from Shoutcast v2 server. Also a little tweak on how RB sends data to broadcasting servers. Nothing critical - that's why it wasn't announced anywhere.

thanks for the update. so far it seems to be working ok for me to my broadcast server 600 miles away. just hope it stays stable and connected. thanks keep up the good work.

I find it important to improve search speeds.
because since Added option "Playcont" fuciona quite "stuck".

other things (not urgent):

*Today we had a power outage, then when the electricity returned, radio boss does not charge profile, and therefore the radio went silent as an empty profile was generated (which has no Reproduces lists).

*I'm waiting wing automatic integration of ADS events with RB to start it using

thanks

nelson c said:
because since Added option "Playcont" fuciona quite "stuck".
The bigger the search window, the longed "stuck" would be because it calculates Playcount for all visible files.
In RB 4.8 the search will be reworked to remove this problem.

nelson c said:
*Today we had a power outage, then when the electricity returned, radio boss does not charge profile, and therefore the radio went silent as an empty profile was generated (which has no Reproduces lists).
When power suddenly turns off, data on disk can be lost (because some of it is cached) - in your case it seems that some of the profile files were corrupted and RB reverted to the default settings.
I'd suggest using UPS to avoid this. On power outage your computer will work on backup batteries and even when batteries exhausted (eg. a long power outage), it'll correctly turn off the computer.

Action Radio 95.1 said:
thanks for the update. so far it seems to be working ok for me to my broadcast server 600 miles away. just hope it stays stable and connected. thanks keep up the good work.
Thanks!

Back