"next" command RB 6.2.4.0

patrick.de-bruyn

"next" command: added option to wait for fade out to finish before starting next track (CueNextOnEnd)

where can i find the command, it is not listed anywhere not in playlist/add commands
also not in events and also not in shortcuts.
When I enter the command manually or an event sets it in the playlist I get an error message "This command is not supported in the playlist."

The command does not fade at all. (RB 6.2.4.2)
I am using this event, iff needed klick on it and run now, fade 10 seconds into next title

1676816774018.png

I have just been testing it out in the scheduler and when I click on run now, the current track remains at full volume; there is a countdown showing in the progress bar and when the count gets to zero, the next track starts as required. But there is no apparent fadeout and no errors reported (using Windows 10). Am I missing something?

I have just been testing it out in the scheduler and when I click on run now, the current track remains at full volume; there is a countdown showing in the progress bar and when the count gets to zero, the next track starts as required. But there is no apparent fadeout and no errors reported (using Windows 10). Am I missing something?
The "next" command is the only action in the event?

Back