Next music

Wheslley

I gave this suggestion in a topic that was closed, the idea is to save the report with the name of the current song and the next song, before it also saved unwanted files such as id, commercial, jigles... and this is not interesting to show on the website or application, now after these updates file types that are marked not to send their titles to the transmission they are just ignored in the report, it does not save in the report which is the next song to be played, it does not change anything, or Radioboss does it differently manner? Submit the next song to the site, non-commercial, vignettes, ids, jingles...

Yes, Whesley RB produces XML file in report which you can specify a name for and upload this by ftp from your RB install under reports. This XML file contains all the information you asked about. If you search my posts, you can locate some PHP files which extract this information from the XML file on your webserver. If you don't want a track to play, give it another label in settings Filetypes you can specify in here what certain directory of sounds will do i.e. print a Hush DJ talks or whatever you want.

Thank you for trying to help me, but in the XML file the same happens as in the TXT file. When an audio, for example the radio ID, is set up in file types not to send the title of the ID for transmission, if you look at the XML it doesn't have the <NEXTTRACK> element. It is hidden but it doesn't show the song that is coming next. My suggestion would be to ignore unnecessary files but show the next audio that will be played. <NEXTTRACK> is hidden and only <PREVTRACK> and <TRACK> are available.

Resumindo, se o próximo áudio for um arquivo que está configurado para não enviar suas informações para transmissão, o XML fica sem informações sobre o próximo áudio, quando na verdade o ideal seria não mostrar arquivos que estão configurados para não enviar suas informações para transmissão, mas para mostrar o próximo áudio que não tem essa condição, com isso no site onde está estabelecida a próxima música, vai mostrar a próxima música e não nomes de arquivos desnecessários como IDs de rádio...

Thank you for trying to help me, but in the XML file the same happens as in the TXT file. When an audio, for example the radio ID, is set up in file types not to send the title of the ID for transmission, if you look at the XML it doesn't have the <NEXTTRACK> element. It is hidden but it doesn't show the song that is coming next.
Yes, that's what happens. RadioBOSS only evaluates the next track, and no further, so if the next track is ignored, it doesn't yet know what track will play after that. We'll improve it in the next major update (RadioBOSS 6.4) - it'll evaluate next tracks a bit ahead.

Yes, that's what happens. RadioBOSS only evaluates the next track, and no further, so if the next track is ignored, it doesn't yet know what track will play after that. We'll improve it in the next major update (RadioBOSS 6.4) - it'll evaluate next tracks a bit ahead.
Show!! It would be great if it scrolled through next and showed the next song that is not marked as ignored, the same goes for bosscloud, would that be possible?

Show!! It would be great if it scrolled through next and showed the next song that is not marked as ignored, the same goes for bosscloud, would that be possible?
The core is the same so once implemented, it'll be in Cloud too.

Back