Next track(song) not highlighted

Arild

When I press next in Playlist to go to next song in RadioBoss 5.2.9.3 the next song will not be highighet gray, you can not see the current song being played, when i use RadioBOSS 5.2, and do the same. the next song will be highlighted.
This must be a bug?

Arild said:
When I press next in Playlist to go to next song in RadioBoss 5.2.9.3 the next song will not be highighet gray, you can not see the current song being played, when i use RadioBOSS 5.2, and do the same. the next song will be highlighted.
This must be a bug?
I'm not sure how it has to be highlighted. Can you please send a screenshot from version where it was highlighted?

What i mean is when i play a song in the playlist the track has a gray background color, when i hit N for next song, it jump to the neext song and it start playing, but  the next song is not checked  gray  like it is in RadioBoss 5.2.3
I have Checked highlight items under the mouse

Arild said:
What i mean is when i play a song in the playlist the track has a gray background color, when i hit N for next song, it jump to the neext song and it start playing, but  the next song is not checked  gray  like it is in RadioBoss 5.2.3
I have Checked highlight items under the mouse
Yes, older versions moved the selection to the playing track. Starting with version 5.3, it doesn't move the selection anymore.

Back