No sound

raycandoit

I am hoping you can help.  I have radioboss on my PC.  It was working fine without any issues however I am  getting this pop up my PC that I was trying to get rid of.  To get rid of the pop up I installed Panda antivirus software and ran scan.  The pop didn't go away.  I then tried disabling everything in Startup and then re enabling them one by one.  That didn't work.  I then tried same thing with windows services but still had issues with radioboss.  Everything is working on the PC.  The sound is working and I can play music BUT I can't get playlist to play through Radioboss.  When I press play in Radioboss the player seems to playing at double the speed plus I am getting no sound.  So my problem is 1.  No sound and 2. the play rate seems to be double speed in radioboss. ??? 
I am running Windows 7

Please click Settings->Options, open Playback section and make sure that
1. The correct sound device is selected for Main Sound card
2. No sound card (or a different than Main) is selected for Monitor.

Thank You for that I will give that a try.  Will selecting the correct sound device sort out the problem where the playback seems to moving at twice the speed?

raycandoit said:
Thank You for that I will give that a try.  Will selecting the correct sound device sort out the problem where the playback seems to moving at twice the speed?
Yes.

I am getting a message unable to play! Error code = 41 (unsupported.. 
Does anyone know what this mean.  The correct device has been selected in playback but I still can't get any playback..  Can you help?

It means that the file you're trying to play is unsupported by RadioBOSS. What format it is in?

it could be the sample rate of youre audio mp3 etc i was having this problem very long time ago be sure thats 44100

radium98 said:
it could be the sample rate of youre audio mp3 etc i was having this problem very long time ago be sure thats 44100
The sample rate of the files does not matter - RadioBOSS does all necessary resampling if needed.

Thanks djsoft for your support.  The problem is now resolved..  I went through the manual and all the configuration and saw one settings needed changing and everything now appears to be working correctly.
Thank you all for helping

raycandoit said:
Thanks djsoft for your support.  The problem is now resolved..  I went through the manual and all the configuration and saw one settings needed changing and everything now appears to be working correctly.
Thank you all for helping
Great! Thanks for letting us know.

Back