Opening a playlist in Windows File Explorer

howebzar

Is it possible to open a playlist as a Windows File Explorer list (the use-case: I want to run a track tool (from SPL) on my forthcoming playlists to add intro times etc).
Or if I want to modify the tags with mp3tags for a forthcoming playlist.

djsoft said:
Do you mean open file location for a track in the playlist?

No, I don't think so.
Thinking about this I doubt if it's possible, I wanted to be able to load a playlist into another track tool, so I could take action on one file after another without having to reload each time (it is possible in SPL). I thought if I could get a simple file location list I might be able to input into SPL track tool.

howebzar said:
djsoft said:
Do you mean open file location for a track in the playlist?

No, I don't think so.
Thinking about this I doubt if it's possible, I wanted to be able to load a playlist into another track tool, so I could take action on one file after another without having to reload each time (it is possible in SPL). I thought if I could get a simple file location list I might be able to input into SPL track tool.
Can you please contact support@djsoft.net with more information about this feature? I think this will be possible to add.

I'm not sure it's a "how-to" as it's currently not possible! But hey...they are your forums so put it where you like...I have sent an email as you requested.

Just to clarify, I would like to load a playlist (or selected tracks) into track tool, so I can work through one after another without having to re-load each time. That way we can work through the entire library in a controlled fashion

howebzar said:
I'm not sure it's a "how-to" as it's currently not possible! But hey...they are your forums so put it where you like...I have sent an email as you requested.

Just to clarify, I would like to load a playlist (or selected tracks) into track tool, so I can work through one after another without having to re-load each time. That way we can work through the entire library in a controlled fashion
Yes, this feature is already on the list to be implemented.

Back