Option to pop out playlist comment as a notepad window

Bjorn

Might also be a nice addition to link both functions. When you double click the comment, it opens the notepad and on the notepad, there could also be an option to push a note to a comment in the playlist.

Might also be a nice addition to link both functions. When you double click the comment, it opens the notepad and on the notepad, there could also be an option to push a note to a comment in the playlist.
The "Notepad" is tied to music tracks, while comments in the playlists are by themselves. You can press Alt+4 to edit/view comment text in a separate window.

Okay, no worries. Maybe then be able to double click on the comment to open the edit page, and have a bigger page to write more?

I'm thinking I could write notes for a talk break in that comment and place it in the playlist where I would read off it. If that makes any sense 🤣

Okay, no worries. Maybe then be able to double click on the comment to open the edit page, and have a bigger page to write more?
Yes, thank you for the suggestion, will be implemented in one of the next updates.

Back