Overlay with Priority over RELAY

mbabb

I would like to be able to have a scheduled event Overlay a RELAY so both the relay and the scheduled event can be heard. If I just check the "overlay" box, the event plays, but I don't hear the event audio. If I check the "overlay" box and the "Priority over relay" box, the event plays and I hear the event audio, but I am not hearing the RELAY audio at the same time. It would be nice to be able to hear both and to be able to "adjust" the relay level while the event is playing.

Thank you for the suggestion, it will be implemented in one of the future updates.

While somewhat on the same topic...My Network leaves the last :15 seconds of every hour for Network & Local Station ID. The format is like this: at hh:59:45 each hour the Network plays a DTMF tone (same tone each hour) followed by :06 seconds of Network ID, the Network then fills the remaining :08 seconds with a music bed. During this :08 second music bed is when the local station ID is to play.

I have scheduled an event to play only by DTMF each hour with OVERLAY. When the DTMF tone is detected, RB will PAUSE for :07 seconds then play my local legal ID. My legal ID is just voice only so it will play over the :08 second music bed coming from the network. The small issue is that I also have OVERLAY to reduce the playlist (Network) volume and the volume gets reduced during the PAUSE. It would be nice if I could get the OVERLAY playlist volume to reduce only when my actual Legal ID plays and not during the PAUSE. I hope this makes sense.

Mike

It would be nice if I could get the OVERLAY playlist volume to reduce only when my actual Legal ID plays and not during the PAUSE. I hope this makes sense.
The volume change is applied for the whole time while Overlay event is active, I'm afraid differentiating between what it plays will be a somewhat complex task.

Would it be a complex task to add a “delay start” option when creating a Scheduled Event so that when the DTMF tone is heard, the Scheduled event would delay x number of seconds, then execute the overlay event?

Would it be a complex task to add a “delay start” option when creating a Scheduled Event so that when the DTMF tone is heard, the Scheduled event would delay x number of seconds, then execute the overlay event?
The delay is configured in Settings->DTMF.

I realize that, but that is to delay ALL DTMF”s. I don’t want to delay EVERY DTMF. Do you have a command to turn the DTMF DELAY on or off without turning DTMF off? I might be able to make that work if you do. There is only one certain incoming DTMF that I want to delay start.

I realize that, but that is to delay ALL DTMF”s. I don’t want to delay EVERY DTMF. Do you have a command to turn the DTMF DELAY on or off without turning DTMF off? I might be able to make that work if you do. There is only one certain incoming DTMF that I want to delay start.
Yes, currently it's for all events, and it can't be edited per-event. Why it may be needed?

You can delay a specific event by adding a "pause #N" (N is the number of seconds) as its first action.

lol. I guess I'm not communication this very well. Time to move on. Thanks for taking the time.

Back