Played songs remains in the Player Screen, and I have ghost ads who are hide

villanosuy

Hello Dmitry,

I have just upgraded to 5.6.1.0 from an old version and the tracks are remaining on the playout screen after having been played.

I do this
Player Screen
Main tab
Right mouse click and select option:  Queue Mode (delete played tracks from the playlist)

But its work only onte tiem when I charge a new playlist ( automatically by the program) the que mode remains clicked but the tracks remains in the playlist, how I can do this?

One more question:

I have erase some commercials for the ads scheduler list they dont appears in list ( because I delete it and delete the files from my PC) but these files remains hide insomewhere and they charge (invisible) itself in the list an when will be played  in the software gimme a error message regarding that these files doesnt exists, any advice??

thanks a lot

Songs will not be deleted if you have Repeat Track or Repeat Playlist options enabled.

Thanks for the response ...

I repeat the second question:

I have erase some commercials for the ads scheduler list they dont appears in list ( because I delete it and delete the files from my PC) but these files remains hide insomewhere and they charge (invisible) itself in the list an when will be played  in the software gimme a error message regarding that these files doesnt exists, any advice??

thanks a lot

villanosuy said:
I have erase some commercials for the ads scheduler list they dont appears in list
When you make changes in the ads scheduler, you then need to update the playlists and events for the changes to take effect. Click the "Create playlists and events" button, or use the "adsupdate" command in the scheduler.

Back