Playlist does not launch, error message in log: PlGen Error: 3 (preset not found) preset: "X"

Radio Rhizome

Hello,
I created a short playlist for a morning meditation (at 5:55) with a song / the meditation / a jingle / a song.
And when RadioBoss tries to generate the playlist, at 5:55 precisely, the playlist blinks for two seconds in the Scheduler, and then nothing happens, the "meditation playlist" goes back down in the Scheduler, and nothing appears in the "Active Playlist"...

And it gives me the error message:

"PlGen Error: 3 (preset not found) preset: "Meditation avec Melchior - Body Scan". Please try increasing the timeout in Settings->Scheduler."

And when I go into the scheduler, it says "900 seconds", which logically would be enough time to generate the playlist... any ideas of what I should change?

Thank you so much for your support!
Robin Emery

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-04-29 à 10.32.00.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-04-29 à 10.32.00.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 228
The error message states that the problem is with the preset name - it can't find the specified preset. Please ensure that the preset name is spelled correctly. You can use the Wizard in the event to create this command.

The error message states that the problem is with the preset name - it can't find the specified preset. Please ensure that the preset name is spelled correctly. You can use the Wizard in the event to create this command.
Thank you for your helpful advice! Yes it works better with matching spellings :)
Best
R.

Back