Playlist Expanding By Itself?

wlsl

Good Morning, I am using the latest version of RadioBoss. I moved over 1,000 songs into a default playlist.  After about 3 or 4 days I see that the playlist now magically has doubled in size. So somehow it's touching the music directory and adding the same files automatically.  Strange. Is there a setting I overlooked?

Thanks for all you do. John

wlsl said:
So somehow it's touching the music directory and adding the same files automatically.  Strange. Is there a setting I overlooked?
It does not add files by itself. I'd start with checking your scheduled events, it seems that new tracks are added from there. Please also check if there are playlist entries present in the playlist window - RadioBOSS will open inner playlists.

Thanks for your help.  I think I found the problem.  Somehow I saved the m3u8 file in the same folder as the default playlist. So I am guessing when it hit that file while in rotation it completely loaded another batch of songs.

Yes, this seems to be the cause, as RadioBOSS allows playlists to be present in the playlist window. Removing it should solve the problem.

Back