Playlist Generator Pro / Scheduler

dave-t

Hi

After months of working on my music library I have started to test RB with a view to launcing early in 2013.

I am testing with V4.8.0.1 although the advice I currently need is not related to a Beta issue

I want to generate and SAVE a playlist on a scheduled basis. The playlist that is generated I do NOT want to be inserted into the current queue but schedule it for later play + repeats.

I have created a simple (test) pre-set in scheduler Pro that generates 1 hour of 1950s music. I will modify this pre-set to add jingles and other stuff at a later date.

When I use the Scheduler to generate [pro] 1950-0800 it is simply adding the playlist to the queue.

What Command do I need to use to simply generate a playlist file (preferabnly in a specific folder) so that I can Sechedule to play at specific times ?

In an ideal world I would like to generate all my playlists once a week overnigh using a seperate machine and saving the playlist to a networked storage decvice. The primary PC will simply sit there playing the plalist while the second machine will act as the plalist generaor, music library manager, file converter ect

Regards

dave

Yes, the same was already discussed some time ago: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3052.msg9646.html#msg9646

Additional syntax will be added to the "generate" command, and Playlist Generator Pro will have command-line syntax allowing for batch generation.

Back