Playlist generator

djerniehoule

Can someone tell me? Example: I have Christmas music set to play for 2hrs everyday at 12pm. I have the generator set to "clear the playlist", and "shuffle" I am wondering seeing that the time for Christmas music is 2hrs, the source is 400 songs, but in 2hrs maybe 40 songs play. Will the generator each day create a new list to choose from, or will it be the same 40 songs each day?

If you use the generate command to create a playlist (or create it manually) then it will be a different playlist each time.

Ok, thank you... another question. Example: My Christmas Folder has 400 songs, but we only play 2hrs at 12pm about 40 songs for 2hrs random. Will it create a playlist using selections from the 400, or will it just use the same 40 or so from the previous? I noticed the option of choosing 1 song, songs per hour, or use all tracks from source. I want it to be able to create a 2hr playlists using random selections from the 400

It selects from the whole library. You can test what paylsit it creates, it will be easier to understand this way.

Back