Playlist keeping last song-how to stop this

carllr

I have several playlists that I have loaded in the schedule to start on a scheduled date and time. I also have the silence detector on with :02 sec for a time, and repeat playlist selected.

So when it gets to the end of the playlist, it starts over and continues this until the next playlist is scheduled to run on a future date. Each play list is only 5-6 minutes long with several messages in it.

Now here's the problem. Whatever song is playing when the next scheduled playlist starts gets put onto the top of the new playlist. Therefore it becomes part of the next playlist loop. Is there anyway of getting the last song of the prevoius playlist to delete when its finished? I've tried checking the Launch before current track is finished but it still leaves the last track at the top of the playlist. Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Thanks!!

Hello!

The updated version will be released soon (in September), with this issue fixed.

Hello!

There are many changes in the upcoming release, so we should test it before making public.
I think it'll be ready next week.

Loaded the new version and it still holds over the last song from the previous playlist. I have tried checking "remove previous playlist" and "run scheduled without waiting" but it doesnt get rid of the song from the last playlist. Any clues?

Sorry that the new version doesn't resolve this issue.
I'll schedule this for a new version, which comes out in 1-2 days.

Hello!
The new version is out (with this issue fixed), you can download it from here: http://www.djsoft.net/enu/radioboss_code.htm

It gets rid of the old playlist now, thanks! I had to uncheck the 'run without waiting' feature or it plays the first song of the new playlist twice.

carllr said:
It gets rid of the old playlist now, thanks! I had to uncheck the 'run without waiting' feature or it plays the first song of the new playlist twice.
This'll be fixed soon (this week).

The bug is fixed, the "run without waiting" feature now works fine.
Please visit the http://www.djsoft.net/enu/radioboss_code.htm page to get an update.

Back