playlist tab

stokemusic

Hi,
I have a couple of improvements which I thought I would share with you:

1) I would like to be able to add several events automatically to a playlist tab which could then be activated to play on a specific day or time. This way, you could create a full days schedule on a tab which could be viewed and re-arranged before setting it to play. I know you can at present drag-and-drop songs to a specific tab but you can't add events. There would of course have to be an option to pick a specific tab in the events window and/or the wizard to do this.
This would mean you could have 7 tabs (one for each day of the week) and they could be set to start playing each day and easily altered with drag-and-drop.
Could this be at all possible?

2) In the Playlist Generator  ->Category ->Tracks  it would be very useful to be able to move the tracks in the Tracks Source just like you can in the Structure, as once they are added to the list they don't seem to be able to be moved up and down.
Would this be possible?

Many thanks.

stokemusic said:
1) I would like to be able to add several events automatically to a playlist tab which could then be activated to play on a specific day or time.
You can create an event that will switch a playlist tab and start playback. In this case the event should have two actions:
Code:
playlist TABNAME
play 1
Read more about those commands here: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

stokemusic said:
2) In the Playlist Generator  ->Category ->Tracks  it would be very useful to be able to move the tracks in the Tracks Source just like you can in the Structure, as once they are added to the list they don't seem to be able to be moved up and down.
Would this be possible?
The sources list is a simple text box, so you can edit it like any text: select, cut-copy-paste, move with the mouse etc.

Back