Playlist

M

megastacja

Hello if there any options to automate generate playlist on the request time.
I`m mean when the program is playing then on the request time can generate new playlist and reload without intervene human.

Regards
Jaroslaw

Ok great , when we are mailing with your company , i recived information to add in the next version multiple channel to use, that i mean about plugin null output so please tell me more about that , ig the work with plugin oddcast , dsp shoutcast , and this program will be included to the configuration Radio Boss.
At this same time i test the Station Playlist Studio and when i need to broadcast without using sound card i only running oddcast plugin using config from the Playlist Studio.
I will be buy Studio but you have a good sheduler , on the request time i can add adversite :) So i`m waiting for the next version where i can used :)

The update will be released this week.
It will include the features you asking about.

Hi, is there anyway or is it possible to use a playlist in radioBoss that is an mp3 stream, IE a playist containing http://www.streamthis.com:8000

Anything?

LT

[quote author="megastacja"]Hello if there any options to automate generate playlist on the request time.
I`m mean when the program is playing then on the request time can generate new playlist and reload without intervene human. [/quote]
[quote author="djsoft"]This feature is planned for the next version.[/quote]

Hello
I've been looking for this option, but i don't find it anywhere...
Is there a command in the sceduler to generate playlists? I only find how to load playlistes... :oops:
Or in the option, if silence are detected?

[quote author="KarlZ"]Hello
I've been looking for this option, but i don't find it anywhere...[/quote]
Will be in the 3.1 or 3.0.1 release (in December, maybe earlier). For now we have finished testing of RadioBOSS 3.0 and no new features will be added in this release.

[quote author="LT"]Hi, is there anyway or is it possible to use a playlist in radioBoss that is an mp3 stream, IE a playist containing http://www.streamthis.com:8000[/quote]
This feature released in the RadioBOSS 3.0.

Back