playslist generated with erroneus time

villanosuy

Dimitry:

I have a list generated with the PL genreratore with this form: presentation of the show, 1 hours of musical format from one folder in aleatory mode and the closed jingle of the show, all its ok when i made the PL and save it when i push the generate button and then save with a show name, and then I schedule it to play all the day at the same hour

The generate list its showed as 1h02 min long when generated, but when start to play on each day the duration varies from 56 m to an hour and a few minutes more, there is no problem.. but almost every day the generated list is around 56 up to 58 min an in rarely case has 1 h and one or two  minutes more, then the shows ends in less than a hour and several times/days I have up to 4 minutes of silence, until the next shows start automatically when programmed.

How I can fix these errors, in the words how I can ensure that playlist have an hour of minumum time for each day automated generated playlist??

thanks in advance for your help!!

This happens because of gap killer and mixing. Details on it here: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4598.0.html

The easiest solution is to generate more than one hour, e.g. 1 hour and 10 minutes. You can also specify the "Overlap duration" in the playlist generator settings to compensate for crossfade duration.

Back