Plugin Issue windows 10?

If you hear differences, then it's due to different settings in the programs, e.g. you have some DSP enabled in RadioBOSS, or Gain slider is set to lower level etc.

Regarding the font issue, today an update will be released where we address it (you'll need to go to Settings->View->Style and select the style again to fix fonts).

On the left gap killer gets cut off a little bit. Under the Scheduler fonts in the tab cut off dragging don't fix them. Thats what i see so fare maybe you can fix those issues.

djsoft said:
Those issues are going to be fixed in the future updates.

Don't forget the the user, In the upper right is cut off as well. Just letting you know all you need to do is polish up UI and your good.

Most of the problems arise when you use high DPI values and/or extremely large fonts. There are no problems with regular Windows setups :) Eventually we'll fix all those issues, thank you for bringing attention to this matter.

Also play intro file on connection is not working i have tried every format unless i am doing my intro worng any ideas?

The intro is only inserted when RadioBOSS first connects to the server - it doesn't play for every connected listener. If you need intro for connected listeners, it should be done on server side (although I don't recommend using it with Shoutcast, it fails often).

I am running Icecast for real any ideas on this? Also with centova cast I think the latest and greatest yup.

Back