Plugin Issue windows 10?

Ron

I am getting this issue maybe, You guys know how to solve it on all versions of RadioBoss. I am confused I really love RadioBoss but I am confused on this.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 386
This error is produced by a plugin, I don't think it's something we can do about it from RadioBOSS.

look at this issue really funny issues.There is no play list weird any ideas?

Attachments

• track-info.jpg
    track-info.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 377
That indeed looks weird. Was it always like this, or you made some settings change to make it happen?

my radio is on hold untill you check this out then ill update thanks a lot gonna rest now.

Well it keeps doing it the track info on the bottom will get bigger for some reason?

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Well it keeps doing it the track info on the bottom will get bigger for some reason?
We're investigating the issue. It will be addressed in the next update (5.2.3.0) - release planned for next week.

Ok thank you so much your amazing this software rules, Any time i can help makes me happy. Also you mean 5.5.3.0 yup.

Just to update you all I am having, Issues with Auto amp its not engaging proper. Also the music is so loud nothing is even like it should can you look into that as well thanks. Also the web browser wont go the full size of window its small and like a square.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Just to update you all I am having, Issues with Auto amp its not engaging proper. Also the music is so loud nothing is even like it should can you look into that as well thanks. Also the web browser wont go the full size of window its small and like a square.
What AutoAmp settings so you use? Please try resetting to default and see how it works. Web browser occupies the tab. If it's a small square in your case, I suppose this issue is somehow connected to big Track Information issue.

Running into more issues, With my mic not keying up or coming through. The radio yet it shows in radio boss its coming through everything is set to default? Can you look at that as well thanks alot alot of issues so far with 5.5.2.0. I also have an alternative setup for now till you guys release the fix thanks so much for everything.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Running into more issues, With my mic not keying up or coming through. The radio yet it shows in radio boss its coming through everything is set to default? Can you look at that as well thanks alot alot of issues so far with 5.5.2.0. I also have an alternative setup for now till you guys release the fix thanks so much for everything.

Little update my mixer, Coming into the software. Now crashes when i press the mic button weird. I have Xenyx Q802USB weird.

If you use any plugins, disable them, plugins can cause weird problems (disable the VST and Winamp DSP in RadioBOSS completely, not only individual plugins). I'd also suggest you to check the computer for viruses: there are too many odd problems you report, like display problem here https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4721.msg22980.html#msg22980 and sporadic crashes... I think the problem is not with the software, but with the computer.

I'd suggest the following:
1. Perform virus scan
2. Reinstall the software to another folder
3. Do not add any plugins and not change any settings - try how it works with the default settings.

Well if I do that then I run the risk of not having good sound 3 plugins should not matter right? Also people are having streaming problems i am using shoutcast broadcasting any ideas? I also tried Radio caster or what ever the program is and its louder in your face and better as listners told me infact better than Radioboss any ideas?

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Well if I do that then I run the risk of not having good sound 3 plugins should not matter right? Also people are having streaming problems i am using shoutcast broadcasting any ideas? I also tried Radio caster or what ever the program is and its louder in your face and better as listners told me infact better than Radioboss any ideas?

Also this is an update, I installed to another directory looks good. But I am skeptical at this point. I am looking to see why the sound quality, Well is different from Radio Caster. Cause listeners have complained, Maybe the update you release will fix more issues I hope. I am a avid radioboss user and love this software, I hope I have helped. I know I have in the past. Also I run the same plugins on radio caster as radioboss so yeah.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Well if I do that then I run the risk of not having good sound 3 plugins should not matter right?
If you have crashes, then it's what should be fixed in the first place, so I'd suggest you to try how it works without the plugins.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also this is an update, I installed to another directory looks good. But I am skeptical at this point. I am looking to see why the sound quality, Well is different from Radio Caster. Cause listeners have complained, Maybe the update you release will fix more issues I hope. I am a avid radioboss user and love this software, I hope I have helped. I know I have in the past. Also I run the same plugins on radio caster as radioboss so yeah.
Both RadioCaster and RadioBOSS share the same broadcasting and encoding engine, they can't be different in how they sound. I think you have something enabled in RadioBOSS that changes the sound. If you use plugins, they may have different settings in RB and RCm hence the difference in the sound.

Well one is a suit and one is not, So there is a big difference. Also i was getting the same issue with out plugins its software related so ill wait till ya fix it also why is the playlist text messed up small and then big? Are you trying to make the songs played known?

Back