podcast_today

I have a program that ends at 11.55 with a 30 sec ad enqueued at 11.54. But when the ad is supposed to start at 11.55 a sweeper takes over instead and the ad does not play. Ads are scheduled with "insert as regular playlist tracks" turned off. Shouldn't the sweeper kick in at 11.55.30 ?

I have a program that ends at 11.55 with a 30 sec ad enqueued at 11.54. But when the ad is supposed to start at 11.55 a sweeper takes over instead and the ad does not play. Ads are scheduled with "insert as regular playlist tracks" turned off. Shouldn't the sweeper kick in at 11.55.30 ?
You should enable the "Run scheduled launch without waiting..." option for the ad event if you don't want it to be queued.

But Dmitry I do want the ad event queued so it plays immediately following the previous event (which has an unknown finish time). I then want the sweeper to run so as to fill out to the TOTH. In a test, I found that sometimes the sweeper will wait until the ad has been played, whilst on other occasions it will drop in and the ad fails to play. So how can this be made to work in a predictable way?

Last edited:
Back