Preset VST

salvy

Good morning everyone. Is there a way on Radioboss to not have to reset presets on VST plugins? Every time Radioboss is closed and reopened, the presets must always be reloaded, as Radioboss does not memorize the settings. Greetings

Good morning everyone. Is there a way on Radioboss to not have to reset presets on VST plugins? Every time Radioboss is closed and reopened, the presets must always be reloaded, as Radioboss does not memorize the settings. Greetings
RadioBOSS saves VST plugin settings and they are loaded when you restart it. It could be that the plugin also loads settings, thus resetting what was loading by RadioBOSS.

RadioBOSS saves VST plugin settings and they are loaded when you restart it. It could be that the plugin also loads settings, thus resetting what was loading by RadioBOSS.
Thanks for replying, in which folder does Radioboss save the VST plugin settings? Thank you

Thanks for replying, in which folder does Radioboss save the VST plugin settings? Thank you
Click Settings->Open Settings Folder to open the folder, VST parameters are stored in the "player.ini" file.

Can this problem be solved somehow? I have the same problem with StereoTool vst2. After every reset I have to reload the preset. Perhaps a list with exceptions would be made to which a certain vst plugin would be added to which the presets are canceled, i.e. not to remember his settings.

Can this problem be solved somehow? I have the same problem with StereoTool vst2. After every reset I have to reload the preset. Perhaps a list with exceptions would be made to which a certain vst plugin would be added to which the presets are canceled, i.e. not to remember his settings.
Yes, I think that would be possible. We'll add and option to prevent RadioBOSS from saving settings for some plugins.

Back