Problem with tags

Davide72

Good morning;
I see that in the latest versions of RadioBoss it is not possible for me to remove the added tags to make the software recite certain jingles overlapping the songs.
Unfortunately, same thing happens if I use the database to edit. Is it just my problem?
I enclose a short explanatory film in the zip file.

Attachments

• record_000002.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 214
I see that in the latest versions of RadioBoss it is not possible for me to remove the added tags to make the software recite certain jingles overlapping the songs.
If you need to clear the tag field, when using bulk tag editor in the Music Library, enter the space into it.

Sorry, but I still can't remove the tags from the songs in programming, with the result that some old songs still recite the jingle "New Entry" overlapping. That's not how it's supposed to work ! :(

Can you please post some screenshots to illustrate the problem? When you delete the tag from a file, it's deleted successfully here.

Can you please post some screenshots to illustrate the problem? When you delete the tag from a file, it's deleted successfully here.

here is attached a short video that illustrates the situation well

Attachments

• record_000002.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 205
Good evening, I have to inform you that I have managed to understand that the bug that the automatic control unit returned to me does not depend on the software, but on the pc of the radio, since I have ascertained that when I work remotely or from the network, the same information is written to me in 2 different directories, the first starts from the network path, while the second is related to the disk "D" of the pc where the music of the pc is stored.
This, in fact, is a "mystery" that I still don't understand why it happens, but I have certainly understood that when I have to remove a jingle in superimposition to a song, I have to do it in both directories of the PC.
Thanks anyway

Back